We know Google is all about searching and finding information. Millions of people use Google search every day for a variety of reasons. And we students use it for school, business people use it for research, and millions more use it for entertainment. But most people may not be using Google search to its full potential. Want to use Google search more efficiently and get the search results you want quickly? Check these out…
- Google helps you compare nutritional values
- Find your Android phone using google”Find My Phone”.
- Use the asterisk wildcard.
- Use ‘Or’ to search for multiple words at once
- Keep it simple
instead of …….
hahaha lol, ikr
- Your spellings don’t matter.
- Find a specific file
Now let’s use the search engine to its fullest, shall we!!!!