Fast and Furious actor Dwayne Johnson has been named Forbes highest-paid actor 2018.
He climbed from his number two placing last year – despite his $89.4m (£73.6m) earnings being less than the $119m (£98.1m) he made in 2018.
Last year’s number one actor George Clooney has dropped out of the top 10.
Wondering how he made it?
Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson, the highest-paid actor in the world, got his start in the wrestling ring.
He commands eight-figure checks upfront for franchise films like ‘Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle’ and ‘Hobbs and Shaw’.
Johnson also lights up the small screen, starring in HBO’s ‘Ballers’ and hosting the NBC game show ‘Titan Games.’
Known for spending tons of time at the gym, he has a line of clothing, shoes and headphones at Under Armor.
- Dwayne Johnson – $89.4m (£73.6m)
- Chris Hemsworth – $76.4m (£62.9m)
- Robert Downey Jr – $66m (£54.4m)
- Akshay Kumar – $65m (£53.5m)
- Jackie Chan – $58m (£47.8m)
- Bradley Cooper – $57m (£46.9m)
- Adam Sandler – $57m (£46.9m)
- Chris Evans – $43m (£35.4m)
- Paul Rudd – $41m (£33.8m)
- Will Smith – $35m (£28.8m)
Later this year, he will star in Jumanji: The Next Level alongside Kevin Hart and Jack Black