Well, well…congratulations peeps, 4 years no bi joke!
Now here’s how to register and some rules you really need to take note of because Charley, you know your school, lol!
Graduands who wish to be presented should log on to UEW website: www.uew.edu.gh or http://uew.edu.gh/graduation and provide the details required for registration. Registration commences on Wednesday, 10th July 2019.
All graduands to note the following:
- Closing date for registration is Tuesday, 8th October, 2019 for Winneba Campus and Tuesday 15th October, 2019 for Asante-Mampong and Kumasi campuses. NO REGISTRATION WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THESE DATES. ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE REGISTERED WOULD BE PRESENTED. PRESENTATION WILL BE EN MASSE, EXCEPT PhD AND FIRST CLASS GRADUANDS.
- Graduands who registered earlier for the July Congregation are excluded from the current registration process.
- Graduands should collect their academic gowns at the Faculty of Social Science Education block, North Campus-Winneba, Faculty Block-Kumasi Campus, DIS Conference Hall & Chapel, Asante-Mampong.
- Graduands would be required to attend a rehearsal a day before the scheduled date for the Congregation at 2:00 p.m. at the various campuses.
- Dress code for the Congregation is formal, e. g. for gentlemen, a tie and a shirt preferably with a jacket. IMPROPERLY DRESSED PERSONS WILL NOT BE PRESENTED.
- Graduands should be seated at the Congregation grounds by 8:30am on the date of the Congregation in the academic dress appropriate to their Degrees/Diplomas/Certificates.
- Each Graduand may come along with two guests to the Congregation.
- There will be an accredited photographer covering the event and graduands may obtain copies of their photographs at a fee.
- Graduands are expected to produce their Clearance Chit and Student Identification Card or any National Identification Card to collect their Certificate