Well, well…congratulations peeps, 4 years no bi joke!
Now here’s how to register and some rules you really need to take note of because Charley, you know your school, lol!
Graduands who wish to be presented should log on to UEW website: www.uew.edu.gh or http://uew.edu.gh/graduation and provide the details required for registration. Registration commences on Wednesday, 10th July 2019.
All graduands to note the following:
- Closing date for registration is Wednesday, 17th July 2019 for Winneba Campus and Wednesday 24th July 2019 for Mampong and Kumasi campuses. ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE REGISTERED WOULD BE PRESENTED. NO REGISTRATION WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THESE DATES.
- Graduands should collect their academic gowns at the Faculty of Social Science Education block, North Campus-Winneba, Faculty Block-Kumasi Campus, DIS Conference Hall & Chapel-Mampong-Ashanti
- Graduands would be required to attend a rehearsal a day before the scheduled date for the Congregation at 2:00 p. m. at the various campuses.
- Dress code for the Congregation is formal, e. g. for gentlemen, a tie and a shirt preferably with a jacket. IMPROPERLY DRESSED PERSONS WILL NOT BE PRESENTED.
- Graduands should be seated at the Congregation grounds by 8:30 am on the date of the Congregation in the academic dress appropriate to their Degrees/Diplomas/Certificates.
- Each Graduand may come along with two guests to the Congregation.
- There will be an accredited photographer covering the event and graduands may obtain copies of their photographs at a fee.