1. Senior Secondary School Certificate Examinations (SSSCE), and West African Senior School Certificate Examinations (WASSCE) candidates:
* SSSCE Candidates: Credit Passes (A-D) in six (6) subjects comprising three (3) core subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, plus three (3) relevant elective subjects.
* WASSCE Candidates: Credit Passes (A1-C6) in six (6) subjects comprising three (3) core subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, plus three (3) relevant elective subjects.
2. General Certificate of Education (GCE) Advanced Level candidates:
* Passes in three (3) GCE Advanced Level subjects (at least one of the passes should be Grade D or better).
* Also, the applicant must have had credit passes (Grade 6) in five GCE Ordinary Level subjects including English, Mathematics, a Science subject (for non-science students) and Art’s subject (for science students).
3. WASSCE Awaiting Results:
Candidates who write the May/June WASSCE examinations are given the opportunity to apply for provisional admission into the daytime (8:00 am – 3:00 pm) 4-year bachelor’s degree
4. Applicant must have graduated with a good HND certificate (at least second class lower division). the applicant must have acquired a minimum of two (2) years post-HND qualification working experience.