Twist outs can lose their curls very easily. Sometimes even when you sleep and wake up, they’re just all over the place.
We’ve found the perfect solution for you… the wash and go method!!
Yup… most of you don’t know how to do it to achieve perfect curls so here are some of the things you need to get your curls popping!
1. Get your hair wet
You can decide to do this after you wash your hair or just spray your hair with a lot of water. Make sure the hair is dripping wet. This is because your texture is most prominent when wet, so manipulating it during this stage in your routine will help achieve the best results.
2. Use gel
Eco styler gel is one of the best options for the shingling method.
3. Curling Cream
You need to invest in a curling cream to bring out the curls in your hair. We Naturals and Cantu have some curling creams you can try out.
1. Wet your hair (as stated above)
2. Apply a little of your curling cream unto a section of your hair
3. Take your gel and separate your hair strand by strand as you apply the gel to each strand and manually coil it. (Yeeeess! Strand by strand!)
4. Dry by air drying, blow drying or sit under a hooded or bonnet dryer on low to medium heat
5. Preserve it by sleeping on a satin pillowcase or using a satin bonnet
6. After a nights sleep, spray water on the hair and fluff it out.
7. The end
Do try it out and let us know how it went and how long you were able to keep it.