The University of Ghana SRC Vetting Committee has released a press statement on the official results of the vetting conducted for SRC aspirants who have been cleared to contest after having met all the requirements in the SRC Constitution.
Emmanuel Boadi and his running mate have been disqualified as Mr Boadi was not able to meet the 3.0 CGPA requirement.
Now the results are as follows :
NAME OF ASPIRANT
1. Isaac Agyemang & Louis Banahene Owusu- 49.63%
2. Julius K. Anthony & Kwaku Asante Bismark – 82.00%
3. Mercy Winifred Duncan- 71.38%
4. Denise Kagal Abaniaba- 79.13%
5. Delvin Kwame Addae- 73.00%
6. Philomena Sarbah Andam- 57.00%
7. Perry Agyarko- 75.88%
Automatically, as Philomena Sarbah Andam and Isaac Agyemang with Louis Banahene weren’t able to meet the required percentage, they have been disqualified.
It is obvious that Julius K. Anthony and Kwaku Asante BIsmark are now going to the election unopposed
We’ll update you with more news soon.