Today is the first-ever Wellness Wednesday event organized by the Welfare Committee in collaboration with the Sports Committee.
This Wellness Wednesday we are putting ourselves first by lightening up the hill in our yellows. Why yellow?
- Yellow is associated with laughter, hope and sunshine.
- Yellow represents optimism and confidence.
- Yellow represents emotional strength.
- Yellow represents friendliness.
- Yellow represents creativity.
Remember our Outreach Committee recommends it! 😉
‘Do not let depression lead you to darkness be your light’
(Okpoti Paulo, 2019)
If you don’t have yellow, don’t stress its all good.🌊
Sign up here for the sports competition using the link below, do not forget that you stand the chance of winning amazing prizes…