UG: Fire Guts Room At Jean Nelson Aka Hall.

access bank kuulpeeps ad
Around 8pm, we had news coming from our friends in Nelson that there was fire.Apparently it started from the 3000s in Block C.

If you are in Nelson or have been in there then you must have passed that side
Where the kitchen is;Thunderlight.Yes that veranda.Security men and students got alarmed when the girls in the hall started screaming their lungs out.
The fire was difficult to put out since the room was locked and the only way to help was to use the key hole
Due to this all the lights have been cut out and everyone on that block have been evacuated.
From our source, the room door has been broken down and the hall executives are trying to put the Hall into its normal shape.
At the moment there are no casualties.We hope everyone and everything will be fine
We will update you soon.
If you have a story you want to share with Kuulpeeps and the world, please do hit us up on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
dano milk kuulpeeps ad

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

The Latest

Kuulpeeps is a social news, lifestyle and entertainment brand for the young Ghanaian. Kuulpeeps is leading millennials through the journey of discovering news, engaging with content and interacting with one another through the use of tailored content platforms, social media executions and new media.

What started primarily as a campus focused site is growing into a media brand focused on satisfying the curiosity of young people across different geographic locations and lifestyles. Kuulpeeps seeks to be the leading content brand for youth interaction in Ghana and beyond.


For sales inquiries:

To submit your articles or inquiries/reports to the editor:

To provide any other feedback:

Copyright © 2019 Kuulpeeps.

To Top