UG: Fire Guts Room At Jean Nelson Aka Hall.

Around 8pm, we had news coming from our friends in Nelson that there was fire.Apparently it started from the 3000s in Block C.

If you are in Nelson or have been in there then you must have passed that side
Where the kitchen is;Thunderlight.Yes that veranda.Security men and students got alarmed when the girls in the hall started screaming their lungs out.
The fire was difficult to put out since the room was locked and the only way to help was to use the key hole
Due to this all the lights have been cut out and everyone on that block have been evacuated.
From our source, the room door has been broken down and the hall executives are trying to put the Hall into its normal shape.
At the moment there are no casualties.We hope everyone and everything will be fine
We will update you soon.
If you have a story you want to share with Kuulpeeps and the world, please do hit us up on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here