You made it!
Don’t miss registration boo!
Graduands who wish to be presented should log on to UEW website: www.uew.edu.gh or http://uew.edu.gh/graduation and provide the details required for registration. Registration commences on Monday, 5th November 2018.
All graduands to note the following:
- Closing date for registration is Thursday, 15th November 2018 for Winneba Campus and Wednesday, 21st November 2018 for Mampong-Ashanti and Kumasi campuses, respectively. ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE REGISTERED WOULD BE PRESENTED. NO REGISTRATION WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THESE DATES.
- Graduands should collect their academic gowns at the Faculty of Social Science Education block, North Campus – Winneba, Faculty Block – Kumasi Campus, DIS Conference Hall & Chapel – Mampong-Ashanti.
- Graduands would be required to attend a rehearsal a day before the scheduled date for the Congregation at 2:00 pm at the various campuses.
- Dress code for the Congregation is formal, e.g. for gentlemen, a tie and a shirt preferably with a jacket. IMPROPERLY DRESSED PERSONS WILL NOT BE PRESENTED.
- Graduands should be seated at the Congregation grounds by 8:30 am on the date of the Congregation in the academic dress appropriate to their Degrees/Diplomas/Certificates.
- Each Graduand may come along with two guests to the Congregation.
- There will be an accredited photographer covering the event and graduands may obtain copies of their photographs at a fee.
- A Congregation Church Service will be held on Sunday, 25th November 2018 at the Winneba Campus at 4:00 pm and Sunday, 2nd December 2018 at 9:00 am at the Kumasi and Mampong campuses.
- The graduation list will continue to be updated.