If you think Ashesi students live a comfortable life and don’t get scared about college stuff, then
Here are a few things which freak us out.
- Checking our grades on Focus.
- Having to check your bank account or Momo account only to realize you don’t have money for Akonor half portion.
- Deciding between getting more than four hours of sleep and staying up late to study for your quiz at 8 am is actually the hardest decision you’re going to make.
- Picking an Uber to campus with all your luggage only to realize that the Uber driver doesn’t want to partake on the Kwabenya-Brekuso road.
- Leaving class to go to Essentials only to realize you didn’t have your wallet with you.
- Leaving your hostel only to get to Big Ben and realize you don’t have your ID card with you.
- Getting to the exam room only to realize you left your ID in your room.
- Walking all the way to the ATM only to find out that it is not working.
- Registering for a lecturer’s class on My Camu which everyone wants to get in.
- Fixing your schedule with the registry because you are having clashes.
Did we leave anything out? Share with us.