Before we proceed we want to say congratulations to all the freshmen that gained admission to Gimpa.
Here Are 8 things you should know about Gimpa:
1. Gimpa stands for Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration.
2. Gimpa is a public university spread over four campuses (Accra, Tema, Kumasi, Takoradi) and made up of four schools and four research centres located at Greenhill Accra.
3. It was established in 1961 by the government of Ghana with the assistance of the United Nations special fund project.
4. The Rector of the Institution is by name: Prof. Philip Ebow Bondzi-Simpson
5. The school is made up of four schools namely: Gimpa business school, School of public service and governance, Faculty of law Gimpa, and School of Technology.
6. There are different locations where you could get food on campus we have the Bush Canteen, the src restaurant, the snack bar and the food van that goes around during the lunch period.
7. The school offers banking services and is situated close to the business school.
8. Gimpa has an executive hostel for student that want to reside on campus for a short period, and also a regular hostel for students at a fee.