A Number Of Shops On UCC Campus Have Been Razed Down By Fire

0
617

A number of stores located just behind the Oguaa Hall in UCC went up in flames over the weekend during a  downpour.

The contents of these affected stores were completely burnt to waste, leaving the owners of these stores with nothing to salvage.

Some described the unfortunate incident as an act of nature.

It is assumed that a lightning bolt may have struck the stores in the course of the heavy downpour and that may have caused some sparks of fire to set off.

Others also believe that it may have been an electrical fault that caused the incident.

The exact cause of the fire cannot be stated now.

Because it occurred during a rainstorm and in the odd hours of the morning, there are no known eyewitnesses as at now to provide an account of how the fire incident started.

Fortunately, no life was lost in the process, properties and the hopes, however, of these store owners were burnt down completely.

The weather is a bit unpredictable now, and it’s advisable to take the necessary precautions to avoid any causalities that may occur. Stay safe!

If you have a story you want to share with Kuulpeeps and the world, please do hit us up on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here