It’s probably tough for actors to find love since they are almost always on set. It’s actually quite easier for them to fall in love with co-stars.
We mean, they’re always on set together and they get to know each other much better making it easy to be in the relationship.
For this list, we’re only including official relationships rather than rumours or one-off flings, and only couples who met on a show where their characters also dated.
1. Kit Harington and Rose Leslie (Jon Snow and Ygritte in Game of Thrones)
2. Kaley Cuoco and Johnny Galecki (Penny and Leonard in The Big Bang Theory)
3. Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev (Damon and Elena in The Vampire Diaries)
4. Kat Dennings and Nick Zano ( Max and Johnny in 2 Broke Girls)
5. Leighton Meester and Sebastian Stan (Blair and Carter in Gossip Girl)
6. Ben McKenzie and Morena Baccarin (James Gordon and Leslie Thompkins in Gotham)
7. Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart ( Jughead Jones and Betty Cooper in Riverdale)
8. Maggie Q and Dylan McDermott (Lieutenant Beth Davis and Detective Jack Larsen in Stalker)
9. Melissa Benoist and Blake Jenner (Marley Rose and Ryder Lynn in Glee)
10. Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens ( Troy and Gabriella in the High School Musical movies)
Did we leave any out?