If you’ve not met them yet, then you’re missing out on a lot of beautiful things in the world. Here are some of Kwapong’s finest gentlemen and ladies.
It’s mostly said that ladies first but let’s spice it up and feast our eyes on our fine gentlemen for a start.
1. First, on our list, we have our very own Mr Emmanuel Kobina Ghartey. He’s a level 200 student studying Agricultural Engineering. Check him out on Instagram @bondzeal
2. We have Mr Prince Yaw Amoako popularly known as Shotos. A level 400 student studying psychology and information studies. Look him up on Instagram @__oheneba
3. Next on the bill is our brown chocolate Mr Cedric Ahenkorah, a level 200 student studying computer science. Here’s his Instagram handle @ahenkorah_
4. Last but not the least we have our light-skinned Mr Papa Kofi Owusu, a level 300 student studying Economics and Theatre Arts. Hit his Instagram @greyyy.o
Is it not amazing how one person can be so fine. Like! Get a life support cause my ladies are going to take your breath away.
1. If you’ve never seen her before then you need to find her asap. Talk about beauty that makes heads turn. Meet Miss Bijoux Scott, a level 300 student studying French and Spanish. Check her Instagram @beejhou_
2. Next, on our list, we have our dashing Miss Vanessa Akosua Bampoe, a level 200 Psychology and Information studies student. Her Instagram would blow your mind, check it out @__vane_ssah
3. Our very own on Tertiary’s Most Beautiful contestant in the person of Miss Naa Yemoteley Yemo-Quarshie. She’s a level 300 student studying Political Science and Religion. Want to see more of this beauty, check her out on Instagram @naa_yemo
4. Last but not least we have the very pretty Miss Ernestina Amoako, a level 400 student studying Psychology and Geography. Hit her Instagram @_yaa_asantewaa
Hope you still have some breath to survive?