University is more than just an academic institution. Before you leave campus, you should have made good use of all the opportunities that present themselves to you. Here is one very good opportunity you should seriously consider:
The University of Ghana Peer Counsellors Club in collaboration with the University of Ghana Careers and Counselling Centre wishes to invite all new members who wish to join the Club.
Here are a few reasons why you would want to join the UG-Peer Counsellors Club
1) You’d get to be trained as a Peer Counsellor.
2) You’d get the opportunity to get a part-time job with partnership companies.
3) You’re getting for yourself the opportunity to do your National Service at the Careers and Counselling Centre.
4) You’d get to network among various social groups.
5) You’d get to earn while on campus.
6) You’d get to join voluntary service.
7) You’d get to enjoy Smart Courses.
8) You’d get to help yourself and peers to solve your challenges.
Interested? Here’s how to join:
Filling the form below would enable you to join the Peer Counselling Training that will make you qualified to join the club. Click here to fill the form.