The Graduation season is upon us again!!!!!!
The University of Energy and Natural Resources has announced the official date of its 3rd Congregation.
The Batch that completed their programme of study in May 2018 will have their graduation this Saturday 11th August 2018 at 9:00 am prompt at the main Campus in Sunyani.
All Graduands are supposed to pay a fee of Ghc 350.00 into any GBC Bank through TRANSFLOW, and personally, present the TRANSFLOW Receipt for registration at the Academic and Students Affairs Office.
Graduands can also register by sending the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org before August 10, 2018.
- FULL NAME
- PROGRAMME OF STUDY
- REGISTRATION/INDEX NUMBER
- PROOF OF PAYMENT (GCB TRANSFLOW Receipt)
There will be a compulsory rehearsal at the congregation grounds on Friday 10th August 2018 at exactly 2 pm.
- Only those who take part in the rehearsal will be presented on the day of Graduation.
- All graduands are to make their own arrangement of accommodation
- All graduands are at liberty to invite just two guests to the main congregation
- Those who can’t make it to the graduation will pay some amount before they can receive their certificate.
If facing any difficulty contact the University Relations Office on 0203308922/0352290390