Y’all have heard of the sacking of Boakye Agyarko by the president, right?
Well, if you haven’t,
and this reaction after his sack,
We have put together 10 things we bet you didn’t know about Boakye Agyarko.
Here are 10 facts about Boakye Agyarko:
- He is an alumnus of the Mfantsipim School
- He obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics and Political Science from the University of Ghana, Legon.
- He also obtained an Advanced Professional Certificate in Banking from the American Institute of Banking and a Master of Business Administration in Financial Economics from Pace University, New York.
- He was Vice President and Head of Global Network Management for the Americans in the Investment Management and Services Division of the Bank of New York.
- He was a National Coordinator at the Ghana Union Nation of Students as a national service personnel.
- He was employed as a junior economist with Management and Investment Consultants in Accra after his national service.
- He is a founding member of the New Patriotic Party in 1992.
- He was part of the 19 ministers who formed the cabinet of H.E, President Akuffo Addo.
- He emigrated to the United States of America as a political refugee after he survived a gunshot at Burma Camp
- He was accused by Mahama Ayariga of the parliamentary appointment committee of bribing members of the minority to facilitate his approval as a Minister of Energy.
So these are what we found about him. We hope it was beneficial to you.