Do you have any friends and relatives outside who want to enroll at the Ghana Institute Of Journalism?
Then here are the requirements one needs in order to gain admission into the institute.
International students who hold equivalent qualifications are eligible to apply for any of the programmes the institute offers.
COST OF APPLICATION FORMS range from
GH¢200.00 for Degree Students
GH¢ 200.00 for Diploma Students
USD$100.00 for International Applicants
HOW TO APPLY: There are two types of applications.
(A) Instructions for completing the Online Application Forms:
1. Pay your application fee at any Fidelity Bank Branch by providing your name and telephone number.
2. You will be provided with your application number at the bank.
3. Go to http://registration.gij.edu.gh/Apply/Start to begin and complete your application online.
(B) Download the Application Forms
1. Downloaded application forms should be submitted with the appropriate Payment Slip from any Fidelity Bank Branch).
2. Completed Application Forms (with payment slip attached) should reach:
THE ACADEMIC AFFAIRS REGISTRY, GHANA INSTITUTE OF JOURNALISM,
P. O. BOX GP 667, ACCRA.
Not later than Friday, 15th June, 2018
For any further enquiries or help, contact: +233 302-228336 or +233 26-9501772. Email: email@example.com