Do you wish to apply for Administration in Legon??
Admissions for the Bachelor of Science in Administration start in August. It is a 4 year course. Interested persons must have:
- West Africa Senior School Certificate,
- General Certificate of Education (Ordinary and Advanced Levels),
- International Baccalaureate (IB), IGCSE, GCSE, the American Grade 12 and 13 examinations and other external qualifications which have equivalences to the SSSCE or the WASSCE,
- Candidates in possession of a diploma from university of Ghana or its equivalent,
- Mature students: candidates (aged at least 27 years) who have duly passed the University’s mature students’ examinations.
The programs of study include:
1. Diploma in Accounting (Currently being run at the City Campus of the University of Ghana)
1. B.Sc. Administration (Accounting Option)
1. MBA Accounting (Regular and weekend)
2. EMBA Accounting
3. MPhil Accounting
4. PhD Accounting