If you are reading this and you’re not a graduate or in the university, then we strongly suggest that you pay close attention to this.
We don’t have to underscore the importance of getting a uni degree — these days a first degree is like an SSCE certificate in the 90s, so you’ve got to secure one that will get you a good paying job!
You need to invest in good education and All Nations University helps you do exactly that…
So here it goes:
All Nations University College 2018/19 Academic year, Admissions in progress.
This University offers a range of programmes including:
> Foundation Programme
> Pre-University Programme
- Pre Engineering
- Pre Nursing
- ABCE, GBCE
> English as a Second Language Programme (ESL)
ANUC DEGREE PROGRAMMES
School of Business
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resource Management
School of Engineering
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
School of Humanities and Sciences
- Biblical Studies with Business Administration
- Diploma in Biblical Studies
- Certificate in Biblical Studies
Short term courses
- Managerial Decision Making: The role of Case teaching and writing in business management education (Course duration: one (1) month every May)
The University is submitting the following programmes for accreditation:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
Kindly click on this link to apply for the admission.
When you follow the link, you need to follow this process:
Click on “Register” to register with your mail id and a password ( for only new users)
Click on “GO TO APPLICATION” to fill the application form
The Admission officers will send you the admission letter within an hour if you are eligible for admission. —- Yes… one hour!!!
For further information, kindly contact: +233201600856/+233264017885/+233503541863/[email protected]