JOB TITLE: NURSE
LOCATION: Accra, Ghana
DEADLINE: July 6, 2018
CUSTOMER EDUCATION/HEALTH INFORMATION
- Provide high-quality customer education on the BIMA doctor service over the phone.
- Educate customers on the benefits of the service features.
- Lead an awareness campaign on the Health Coaching Programs through outbound consultations.
- Educate and assist customers to make an informed choice of the health coaching program.
- Provide health education to customers based on their selected coaching program.
- Send and respond to health content via social media channels
APPOINTMENT BOOKING FOR CONSULTATIONS AND HEALTH FACILITIES
- Receive inbound calls from customers and address concerns of customer or schedule consultations for customers at their request.
- Book appointments with partner health facilities for customers.
- Liaise with partner health facilities as part of the appointment booking process.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned by the team leader.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Registered General Nurse with a current unrestricted license from NMC
- Currently licensed with the Nursing and Midwifery Council with renewed PIN
- At least 2 years clinical experience post qualification
- Experience in providing customer service will be an advantage
- Fluency in both English and Twi is a must, fluency in another local Ghanaian language is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of general health and chronic illness management
- Strong customer care, organization and telephone skills
- IT skills: tech-oriented, good knowledge of key software (particularly Excel)
- Good interpersonal skills: good communicator, leadership skills, passionate and engaging
- Ability to work collaboratively, proactive, self-assured and results-oriented
Interested persons can send their CV to email@example.com or call 0576350066