A golf club in Sakumono has a vacancy for a manager.
Club Manager job description
The Club Manager will report to the Club Captain or his designated Exco member at all times.
Duties include the following:
1. Responsible for supervision of all employees of the Club.
2. Prepare formal job descriptions for key employees of the Club.
3. Be responsible for the management of all physical facilities of the Club.
4. Ensure that all movable assets (including equipment) are properly accounted for.
5. Ensure proper maintenance and security of all moveable assets.
6. Be responsible for the proper management of the clubhouse bar.
7. Prepare monthly management accounts all receipts and payments.
8. Prepare monthly payroll and related statutory deductions for payment.
9. Keep adequate records of all receivables and payables.
10. Notify members of obligations to pay subscriptions.
11. Coordinate organization of competitions.
12. Coordinate and work closely with all existing corporate sponsors to ensure maximum benefits from the sponsorship
13. Seek new corporate sponsorship by leveraging on advertising opportunities at the clubhouse and in the course.
1. A tertiary certificate will be an advantage but not mandatory.
2. Minimum of 3 years experience in a management position.
3. Familiarity with management of field equipment will be an advantage.
4. Exposure to or familiarity with bookkeeping or management accounts.
4. Better than average skill level in Excel and Word.
Deadline for submission of applications: June 15, 2018
Interested candidates should email CV to email@example.com