New Song?? Sarkodie Asks The SarkNation To Choose The Genre Of His Next Release


Sarkodie is out there tickling and teasing our ears.

He’s got us on the edge hoping he will drop a new track.

Africa’s most awarded rapper – Sarkodie, replying and retweeting on 26th June 2018 found out that the SarkNation was anticipating a new tune from him. So he took the chance to ask his fans if they wanted a new song.

Later on, he started a poll asking whether his new track should be an Afrobeat song or a Hip-hop song.

At the time of filing this report, the post has about 1,066 likes, 293 retweets, and 129 comments.

About 53% of his fans think he should release a Hip hop song, the other 47% think he should do an Afrobeat song because he did an album(HIGHEST) late last year which was dominated by Hip-hop and at the early part of this year he dropped the music video of his Hip-hop track ‘Light It Up’, so they would love to hear an Afrobeat song this time around.

So SarkNatives let’s get ready for a new track!!

We are here for this!

If you have a story you want to share with Kuulpeeps and the world, please do hit us up on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or on WhatsApp (0500-002686)


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here