It’s a week to the end of semester exams and here are a few things to do before exam starts.
1. If you haven’t registered, do that ASAP. Else, you risk not seeing your row number and your results in the next semester.
2. If you have any re-sits, make sure you register for the long vacation examinations or you have the opportunity to add 2 courses to your current courses for the semester and write them accordingly.
3. Try not to miss the last scheduled class for the semester. It’ll make your learning easier.
4. Check for your provisional timetable and take note of the times for the each paper.
5. If you haven’t paid 100% of your fees, do that before the 26 of May 2018. Before this date, you can get your permit card for the exams.
6. Finally, study for the examinations and kill it!.
All the best Kuulpeeps. Wishing you success in the examinations.