The Vodafone Discover Graduate Programme is a platform to identify the future generation of Vodafone leaders by hiring the best talents from universities.
Vodafone looks out for fresh graduates with a passion for innovation and the determination to succeed and gives them a platform to be at their best whiles impacting lives.
Over the course of the Discover Programme, you will experience rotations across the business in different roles. Learning from the finest minds, using cutting-edge technology, and experiencing on-going opportunities to progress your career, you will have the chance to develop the solutions that improve people’s lives across the globe.
Once onboard, you will enjoy responsibility, development opportunities, coaching, travel and an environment that stimulates intellectually and rewards high performance.
What Is Vodafone Looking Out For?
Vodafone is looking for talented, unique and ambitious young graduates, who take initiative, think of new ways to do things and can make a difference. Overall, we seek candidates who are passionate about joining Vodafone and being at their best to impact lives all around the world.
Where Will You Work?
Successful applicants will be stationed in one of their two main offices in Accra- our Head office at Airport City, and our Technology Hub on the Spintex Road. Candidates may be required to travel to different parts of the city or country based on assigned projects.
READY TO APPLY TO THE DISCOVER GRADUATE PROGRAMME?
Before you apply, here are some few things you will need and need to know:
- A copy of your current resume/CV.
- A scanned copy of your University certificate.
- Only applications through our Online portal are accepted
Submitting Your Application:
- Fill Out the all required fields on the application form with your details.
- Upload a copy of resume/CV
- Upload a copy of your Certificate
- Click on Submit to submit your application.
- Our team will review your applications and contact you with details about the next step of the application process should you meet our requirements
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not hear from us after 2 weeks, kindly note that you weren’t shortlisted.
- Click here to apply and best of luck.
Don’t forget that the deadline for application is 9th May 2018