Kuulpeeps of GIJ, as our elections are approaching you might probably want to know more about the various candidates aside from their promises.
Basically, that is why we are here so don’t shout. We gotcha!
Jessica Naa Adoley Moffatt is a level 300 Journalism student and she’s aspiring for the position of General Secretary in this year’s elections. Take a look at these 10 things that you probably knew or didn’t know about her.
- She grew up in Atiko, Kaneshie. She spent her childhood at Bubuashie with her auntie. She attended Seven Great Princes Academy before moving to Happy Home in class 2. She completed her primary education at North 6 Primary School and continued to Awudome 1 Junior High School all in North Kaneshie.
- She’s a singer and yes she sings in church (surprised?). She likes any genre of music but enjoys listening to songs from Adele and Ed Sheraan. Depending on the mood she is in she listens to either of them.
- Did you know Jessica can dance? She used to be a dancer back in SHS and she’s got videos to prove.
- She’s a family person and looks up to her brother despite she being eldest (some humility things).
- As for food, everyone likes food and Jessica is not left out. She loves Banku with grilled Tilapia or Chicken
- She also plays basketball (that explains the height) and that’s her favourite sport. She likes the Cleveland Cavaliers. She’s a Lebron James fan obviously.
- She loves the colour blue.
- She also attended Apam Senior High School.
- Delving deeper, Jessica is single…….. WE REPEAT SHE IS SINGLE!!!!!!!
- Jessica prefers a dog to a cat, because of how fluffy some dogs can be and how cute they are as puppies.
Now you can say something else about Jessica aside from her campaign promises the next time someone asks.