You have probably heard of the Kwame Despite of GIJ.
Question is, do you know who he really is?
Meet Mr Orlando Sylvester Tetteh the aspiring SRC Presidential Candidate.
- Orlando is a level 300 student of the Ghana Institute Of Journalism and also a member of the vibrant Osagyefo Hall.
- He grew up in the Oil City (Tema) Community 5 to be precise and had his early education at Lorenz Wolf JHS in Tema Community 1 and then continued to Seven Great Princes Academy for his Senior High School education and there he was the Dining Hall Prefect.
- Orlando was part of the committee set up to see to constitutional reforms for the GIJ SRC
- He was also part of a committee set up to address issues about electoral reforms in the GIJ SRC
- His benevolence has earned him the nickname Kwame Despite. He has helped some students with their accommodation issues and has also assisted others with scholarships to enable them to further their education.
- He loves to watch movies and brainstorms a lot
- He enjoys Jollof and Banku
- Orlando believes Cristiano Ronaldo is the G.O.A.T
- He is single (maybe still searching or just not ready)
- He prefers a cat to a dog
- He loves the colour Blue
- His favorite quote is “any fool can know. The point is to understand”