Emmanuel Kumah is a level 300 student of the Ghana Institute of Journalism reading B.A in Communication Studies and majoring in Journalism.
He is also standing as SRC presidential candidate in the upcoming 2018 SRC elections.
Let’s take a look at some personal facts about him.
He had his basic education at Blessed School Complex in Dansoman and continued to Mfantsipim Senior High School where he read General Arts.
Growing up, Emmanuel wanted to be a pastor. But along the line, leadership took over.
Back at Mfantsipim, his was the House Prefect for Freeman – Aggrey House
Let’s take a look at some of Kumah’s achievements over the years
- He was the Public Relations Officer for the Western and Central Region Rugby Association
- Former chairman of the EC at the Ghana Institute Of Journalism
- Kumah was the Deputy Clerk of the Ghana Union of Professional Students
- He was also a United Nations online volunteer
- He was Director of Communications of Change Attitude Ghana
- Kumah is currently a member of World Youths Alliance (WYO)
- He is also a member of Young Africans in Leadership Initiative (YALI)
Kumah enjoys playing video games (FIFA to be precise) and also enjoys listening to the news
Seems he also has Blue Blood running through his veins. Kumah is a strong Chelsea fan
To our disappointment, he is also single. Ladies look sharp.
He prefers a dog to a cat (for security reasons)
One of his favourite quotes is “ Whenever you seek to bring out the best in others, you end up bringing out the best in you”.