Your initial step to the Unilever Ghana Internship application process will be to click HERE to begin, but before you do that you must ensure all information provided is complete, valid, and accurate.
You will not be able to edit your responses upon submission.
Don’t forget to click ‘Submit’ at the end of the session.
• be an undergraduate student at a Ghanaian University
• be genuinely interested in Unilever and find problem-solving exhilarating
• not be a final year student (2nd and 3rd-year students preferably)
• demonstrate an unwavering commitment to excellence and personal and professional development
• demonstrate an impressive record of initiative-taking and leadership in a work setting and/or extracurricular activities
• enjoy working in teams but can equally execute tasks individually
• be resourceful and intelligently curious
• show an ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing
This application is eligible for both Ghanaian and foreign students.
Beware of recruitment fraud!
All information during recruitment process will only come from an e-mail address with the official domain @unilever.com
Candidates will not be required to make any monetary commitment too.