ZEN Petroleum Limited is a leading, ISO certified Ghanaian-owned Oil Marketing Company (OMC). They provide fuel, lubricants and fuel management solutions to the Mining Industry in Ghana and Mali.
ZEN was recently adjudged the Best Performer in Mine Supplies and Services for 2017 by the Ghana Chamber of Mines.
As part of their commitment to national human resource capability building, they are inviting applications for a 3-month ZEN Internship Programme (ZIP) beginning June 2018.
The ZEN Internship Programme will include:
1. Real project and/or on-the-job learning opportunities.
2. Monthly stipend pegged at NSS rates.
3. Understudy and mentorship from an assigned Manager and buddy
Eligibility, Application and Selection
- Level 300 Engineering students in an accredited university with a major in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Mining, Petroleum, Safety or Environmental Engineering.
- First Class CGPA as at the time of application.
- Applications will include a 2-page social experience and achievements CV, a copy of the latest transcript, proposed research topics for the final project and a Motivation Statement of no more than 500 words.
- Applications can be made at the Careers page of our website zenpetroleum.com.
- The deadline for applications is 11:59 pm on April 20, 2018.
- All applications will be acknowledged. However, only short-listed applicants will be contacted for the selection process in early May 2018, including interviews.