We don’t know about you but the “machoman” day held at Pent as part of their hall week has inspired most of us who were present and reminded us to start working on our body goals sharp!!
Talking about body goals, merhn! Come and see ‘foine’ boys and girls flaunting our body goals right in our faces. We mean… chocolate filled, caramel dripping people with a sprinkle of colourful toppings…
lol enough of that.
But, seriously, all this is to say that we’ve got to look sharp and start working towards those new year resolutions. We know that you know what to do…exercise… but we’re here to remind you of some of the benefits of exercising!
- It aids weight loss.
- It’s good for your muscles and bones.
- It increases your energy levels.
- It reduces the risk of chronic diseases.
- It keeps your brain healthy.
- It helps you relax and improves the quality of your sleep.
- It promotes a better sex life.
- It just generally makes you happier.
So yeah, this is why you need to register at the gym and join the many classes they have there such as aerobics and weightlifting.
For those who are not down with the idea of going to the gym, you could try swimming. That’s right, swimming is also a good form of exercise, but if you need more convincing here’s how beneficial swimming is to the body:
- It’s a full body workout.
- It de-stresses and relaxes you.
- It helps burn calories.
- It’s a great cardiovascular exercise hence lowers the risk of certain diseases.
- It’s a great way to exercise without sweating.
- And it’s super fun!
Now, what’s your excuse? You don’t have workout gears and swimsuits or bikinis? Sandy’s bikini has got you.
It’s a student-owned business that deals in cool African print bikinis and regular but dope bikinis and we know it says bikini but they’ve got gym gears for both sexes too. Check out some of their stuff:
Cool huh! And you know what? With as little as 25 to 50 cedis, you could get yourself one of those. Aaaaand they’ll be at Pent hall week on Friday and Saturday!!!
You can also contact them on 0548869913 or via their social media handles @sandys_bikini_trends on Facebook and Instagram and slay your way to your body goals.