Kuulpeeps, we have another job opportunity for you.
It is another government job but this time it’s with the Ghana Prisons Service.
“The Ghana Prisons Service invites disciplined, hardworking and goal oriented applicants in specified areas from suitable and qualified Ghanaians who are interested in public safety through safe custody, welfare, reformation and reintegration of prisoners into the society for recruitment and enlistment,” a statement signed by KK Kpeli, the Director of Prisons reads.
The Application Process Is As Follows:
All recruitment and enlistment applications must be done online only.
- Purchase an e-voucher at any GCB Bank Limited across the country at the cost of Fifty Ghana Cedis [GH50.00] only.
- Give your full official name (Applicant) at the point of purchase.
- Use your Serial Number [SN] and Pin Code [PIN] to access the application form online at the website address: www.prisons.gov.gh.services (The SN and PIN can be used to print a summary of your application online).
- Carefully read ALL INSTRUCTIONS before you apply.
- The online application form is accessible only by the SN and PIN.
- Keep your UNIQUE NUMBER on the summary report for all the stages of the recruitment and selection process.
- ALL correspondence with applicants will be done through e-mail and text messages only.
- Only Short-listed Applicants will be invited for further stages of the recruitment and the enlistment exercise.
Read the statement below for more details on the Ghana Prisons Service recruitment exercise:
Good luck, Kuulpeeps!