If you are an entrepreneur or you own a start-up business that you want to grow, this will be of extreme importance to you so pay close attention.
BREAKTHROUGH with BEIGE is an initiative of The BEIGE Foundation, the social responsibility arm of BEIGE.
BREAKTHROUGH is aimed at providing business growth opportunities to startups and young Ghanaian entrepreneurs.
The program is designed to offer such young entrepreneurs the opportunity to become suppliers and vendors of goods and services procured by BEIGE on a day-to-day basis.
Ghanaian entrepreneurs who are between the ages of 25 – 40 are eligible to partake in this initiative.
The reason why you cannot ignore this opportunity is that it provides
- Entrepreneurial Development for Young Ghanaian Entrepreneurs
- After – Care Business Support
- Mentorship and Business Development Training
- Peer Group Networking
You can apply online or pick up application forms from the following Beige Offices;
- Airport West – No# 55 Osu Badu Street, Airport West, Accra
- Adum – Plot 2 Railway, Guggisberg Road, Kumasi (same lane with Takoradi flour mill & Felicia Baako ent)
- Takoradi – Justmoh Avenue, Plot 63/2, Takoradi
- Bolga – H/NO. 148 Bolga Central
Deadline for submission of application is Monday 12th February 2018 at 5 pm GMT.