For all those who want to apply for the “Breakthrough With Beige” Initiative, you might probably want to find out all the factors that make you eligible for it.
If you don’t know what the “Breakthrough With Beige” is too, then acquaint yourself with it via the link below
Now back to those who want to apply, these are the factors you need to get right before you finalize your application
- To participate in the project, the applicant must either be an entrepreneur/ business owner.
- The applicant must be between the ages of 25 to 40 years
- They must have their businesses registered with the relevant government body
- They must not be subject to any bankruptcy or insolvency proceedings or any proceedings relating to the protection of rights of creditors
- They must be Start-ups or small & medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) that have been in business for a period of 1 -5 years.
- Applicants must be Ghanaian and must be living in Ghana.
- Business must be situated in Ghana