The University of Ghana, Legon has opened applications for the 2018/2019 academic year for the various undergraduate programmes. You have until the 31st July 2018 to submit your application.
Applicants can apply using e-vouchers, which can be obtained for GHc 200.00 at the following banks: Ecobank, Ghana Commercial Bank, Merchant Bank, Zenith Bank, UniBank, Fidelity Bank, Prudential Bank, HFC Bank and Agricultural Development Bank.
Here are important things applicants should take note of:
- All applicants who will be writing WASSCE in May/June 2018 are eligible to apply.
- Applicants are expected to collect a free copy of the University of Ghana prospectus from the Bank when they purchase the e-voucher.
- There is direct admission of applicants into the various Programmes available in the College of Basic and Applied Sciences. Applicants will be expected to select up to four (4) choices in order of preference.
- Applicants who select either B.Sc. Administration or Bachelor of Laws (LLB) as first choice are advised strongly to select bouquets from the Bachelor of Arts programme as second choice to enhance their chances of gaining admission.
- For the Bachelor of Arts (BA) programme, applicants are required to select subjects from the list of bouquets provided. Up to four (4) subject bouquets must be selected in order of preference.
- All students entering the BA progamme must offer three (3) subjects at Level 100, two (2) subjects at Level 200 and Level 300 and either two (2) subjects or one (1) subject at Level 400.
- Qualified Applicants to the Bachelor’s degree on the Legon Campus who are unable to meet the competitive cut-off points determined by the Admissions Board for admission to preferred programmes of study may opt for the Fee-paying Scheme. Interested applicants must indicate this option on their application forms.
- All applications must be submitted ONLINE at http://admission.ug.edu.gh on the purchase of the University of Ghana application e-voucher.
- All applicants will be considered on the basis of result equivalents as provided by the National Council for Tertiary Education (NCTE), as per schedule below:
|A1||1 Excellent||A||1 – Excellent|
|B2||2 – Very Good||B||2 – Very Good|
|B3||3 – Good||C||3 – Good|
|C4||4 – Credit||D||4 – Credit|
|C5||5 – Credit||E||5 – Pass|
|C6||6 – Credit||F||6- Fail|
|D7||7 – Pass|
|E8||8 – Pass|
|F9||9 – Fail|
Kuulpeeps, don’t procrastinate. Submit your application now and join the Kuulpeeps Legon Team when you gain admission.