Notably called Osondi, the 2nd year agribusiness student died suddenly at the University hospital. He was very energetic and a student who was on his way to obtaining first-class when he graduates.
Doctors at the KNUST hospital confirmed that a viral infectious meningitis is the cause of this brilliant student’s death.
Meningitis is usually caused by a viral infection but can also be caused by or a fungus or bacteria. Vaccines are available to prevent some of these forms of meningitis.
Symptoms of meningitis – that is said to be viral in Kumasi, include a headache, fever and stiff neck.
May his soul rest in perfect peace.