Kuulpeeps, get ready for another government of Ghana job opening.
Yes, real Kuulpeeps look our for another, and we have been doing that always.
Today we have another to tell Y’all.
Kuulpeeps, if police and immigration are not your things, how about the Ghana National Fire Service?
Yep, the GNFS has opened enlistment/recruitment opportunity for eligible Ghanaian Citizens interested in Saving Lives and Property from the ravages of disaster.
We know there are a lot of Kuulpeeps out there who want to help others.
You can do that by becoming a firefighter.
However, before you think of applying make sure you satisfy these conditions:
- Be a Ghanaian citizen by birth.
- Be with no criminal record and of good character.
- Be not less than 18 years and not more than 30 years of age Officer Corps applicants by 1st January 2018.
- Be not less than 18 years and not more than 30 years of age for Non-Tradesman applicants and 35 years for Driver/Mechanics by 1st January 2018.
- Be physically and medically fit by Fire Service standards.
- Be of a minimum height of 1.73 metres (5ft 8 Inches) for males and 1.63 metres (5ft 4 Inches) for females.
You should note that the sale of E-Vouchers will start on Monday, 11th December 2017 and end on Friday, 5th January 2018.
While, the online application will start on Thursday, 14th December 2017 and end on Sunday 7th January 2018.
There are other categories of applicants with their own specific requirements. Be sure to check the document below: