Research Advocacy Channel (RAC) is a non-governmental organization (NGO) which conducts research deploying experts from several fields and also liaise with local and international bodies that are into research by working jointly.
Each year, nominations are opened for their End Of Year Awards. It allows for students to win Scholarships. It includes Financial Package, Internships at Reputable Organizations, Travel Packages, Smart Phones, certificate for participation, Laptops and many more prizes.
- Submit One Page Motivation Letter (with contact details) to [email protected]
- Prepare for the end of year quiz by subscribing to the monthly research newspaper.
Confused about the motivation letter, you could just submit a bio-data form including NAME, AGE, PROGRAM OF STUDY, LEVEL, Date Of Birth and TELEPHONE NUMBER to [email protected]
NOTE: The quiz is based on the monthly research newspaper editions only and applicants are to read to be in good standing.
For further details call the office line on 0249640999 or Benjamin on 0273493539
RESEARCH NEWSPAPER SUBSCRIPTION
Copies will be delivered to applicants every month at any location since the newspaper circulates in all the regions in Ghana and beyond. Soft copies will be considered in times of delivery challenges.
Once in every month
PROPOSED QUIZ AND AWARD CENTER- GHANA:
British Council Conference Center, Accra and Regional conference centers
End of every year (November-December)
- The RAC AWARDS project is a READ and WIN quiz contest with the sole aim of igniting the culture of reading among the youth hence it does not consider ones academic excellence or grade points. Application for the event is FREE. Applicants must subscribe for the monthly research newspaper which is the source for all quiz questions only.
- All students and the youth in general are eligible to apply.
- Applicants in other countries can equally apply however the events will be held in their country of domicile.
- Scholarship packages are for those who have gained admission in an academic institution or yet to gain admission.
- Scholarship program does not cover doctorate programs.
- Those reading certificate courses and other diploma programs can also apply.
1. Category A. All participants will write a short objective test and those with the highest score range (category A) automatically qualifies for scholarship and award package.
2. Category B. Participants with the average score range (category B) will go for the quiz program. This will be lively televised and the winners will be awarded with scholarship and award package.
- TO IGNITE THE CULTURE OF READING AMONG THE YOUTH
- To educate the youth about current research findings in the country and prepare them for future prospects.
- To prepare the youth for advanced levels of education, future opportunities and towards achieving higher academic excellence.
- To prepare the youth for future leadership positions both locally and internationally.
- To raise great entrepreneurs and astute business men through critical thinking and analysis as a result of increased knowledge from research findings in the country.
- To educate and inform the youth about global and local challenges – enhance their coping capacity, adaptation strategies and mitigation.
- To educate the youth about cutting edge technologies and how to use them for their personal development, come into full knowledge of our fast paced-technological era, inventions, emerging diseases and new challenges
For more information, check them out here