You there, have you been playing football all your life and just hoping you could get a scout sign you into the Glo Premier League or probably into a foreign based club?
Then, aaylaaley, because this is your lucky day; the online betting site, Betway Ghana has launched a talent search to discover the best of local football talent.
Football legend, Stephen Appiah is the search ambassador and he will be joined by other Ghanaians to find you, that’s if you are between 18 and 25 years old.
This brilliant initiative will give many aspirational footballers, the chance to play in front of the top football scouts across the country and possibly get signed to a football club if you prove yourself.
“The top 16 players would be camped, and this will give them an experience of what it means playing at the top level football. They would get to understand grit, focus and perseverance both on and off the field,” Betway Ghana’s Marketing Manager, Kwabena Oppong Nkruma has said.
Are you interested? This is what you must know
Entrants must bring a copy of their ID or Passport to one of the scheduled registration venues across Ghana.
The registration for the Betway Talent Search will be on the following dates:
- Registration: 4th – 7th July 2017 at Spice FM
- Registration: 11th – Friday 14th July 2017 at Green FM
- Registration: 18th – 21st July 2017 at Luv FM & KessBen FM
- Registration: 25th – 28th July 2017 at Asempa FM & Citi FM
The first 500 entrants to apply for the initial round in each region will be accepted – so those looking to secure their spots should enter as soon as registrations open. Betway will contact the successful entrants, inviting them to the Betway Talent Search itself which will be held on the following days:
- Takoradi – Betway Talent Search: 8th July 2017
- Koforidua – Betway Talent Search: 15th July 2017
- Kumasi – Betway Talent Search: 22nd July 2017
- Accra – Betway Talent Search 29th July 2017