So we suspect that you might be tired of hearing his name, but he’s BACK!!!
And you may find this very interesting. We found a video on Abeiku Santana’s instagram where he was interviewing Counsellor Luterrodt.
Okay, okay…The caption was, “The Bible doesn’t condemn prostitution”.
So we dug deep and found 11 bible verses doing EXACTLY that.
1. Do not prostitute thy daughter, to cause her to be a whore; lest the land fall to whoredom, and the land become full of wickedness. – Leviticus 19:29
2. There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel – Deuteronomy 23:17
3. They shall not take a wife that is a whore, or profane – Leviticus 21:7
4. And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the whore, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire. – Leviticus 21:9
5. Judah was informed, “Your daughter-in-law Tamar has played the harlot, and behold, she is also with child by harlotry.” Then Judah said, “Bring her out and let her be burned!” – Genesis 38:24
6. For a harlot is a deep pit And an adulterous woman is a narrow well. – Proverbs 23:27
7. Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take away the members of Christ and make them members of a prostitute? May it never be! Or do you not know that the one who joins himself to a prostitute is one body with her? For He says, “The two shall become one flesh.” – 1 Corinthians 6:15
8. When you are bringing an offering to fulfill a vow, you must not bring to the house of the Lord your God any offering from the earnings of a prostitute, whether a man or a woman, for both are detestable to the Lord your God. – Deuteronomy 23:18
9. “A prostitute is loud and brash, and never has enough of lust and shame. She sits at the door of her house or stands at the street corners of the city, whispering to men going by, and to those minding their own business. ‘Come home with me,’ she urges simpletons. ‘Stolen melons are the sweetest; stolen apples taste the best!’ But they dont realize that her former guests are now citizens of hell.” – Proverbs 9:13-18,
10. “For the lips of a prostitute are as sweet as honey, and smooth flattery is her stock in trade. But afterwards only a bitter conscience is left to you, sharp as a double-edged sword. She leads you down to death and hell. For she does not know the path to life. She staggers down a crooked trail, and doesn’t even realize where it leads. Young men, listen to me, and never forget what I’m about to say: Run from her” – Proverbs 5:3-14
11. For a spirit of harlotry has led them astray, And they have played the harlot, departing from their God. They offer sacrifices on the tops of the mountains And burn incense on the hills, Under oak, poplar and terebinth, Because their shade is pleasant. Therefore your daughters play the harlot And your brides commit adultery. – Hosea 4:12-13