When it comes to breakfast in school, it is sometimes a difficulty for students. Preparing for an early morning lecture and still hoping to prepare breakfast can be tedious. There’s no need to fret over breakfast anymore. Let’s take a look at – recipes for a very quick and easy breakfast.
Yogurt With Grapes and Granola
2 cups plain low-fat yogurt
1/2 cup halved seedless red and green grapes
1/2 cup granola
- Divide the yogurt between 2 bowls. Dividing evenly, top with the grapes and granola.
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
2 tablespoons sugar
4 tablespoons butter
1/4 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
8 slices challah, brioche, or white bread
1/2 cup maple syrup, warmed
- In a small bowl, combine, cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar and set aside briefly.
- In a 10-inch or 12-inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Whisk together cinnamon mixture, eggs, milk, and vanilla and pour into a shallow container such as a pie plate.
- Dip bread in egg mixture.
- Fry slices until golden brown, then flip to cook the other side. Serve with syrup.
Cranberry – Apple Oatmeal
1/2 cup plain instant oatmeal
1 tablespoon honey
1/4 cup dried cranberries
Pinch of salt in a mug
1 cup apple cider
- Combine 1/2 cup plain instant oatmeal, 1 tablespoon honey, 1/4 cup dried cranberries, and a pinch of salt in a mug.
- Add 1 cup apple cider and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Let sit 5 minutes, then stir.
So there!! 3 great and simple recipes for those busy mornings. It should not be tea and bread all the time. Trying something new could help.