1. The independence arch is a monument that stands for our fight and reminds us of the core values that our nation was founded on – FREEDOM and JUSTICE
2. Queen Elizabeth II pays her first visit to Ghana not as a colony but an independent state
3. This inspiring statue embodies the core of our freedom struggle, forward ever!
4. Here the remains of a gallant fighter and a robust regime cut short are buried
5. This is probably the most powerful Photograph in our national history “at long last, the battle has ended. Ghana you beloved country is free forever”
6. Within these walls our own blood was chained and shipped away to slave for another man. These white-washed walls represent the memories and the lessons
7. The big six. They probably had no idea how inspiring and instrumental this photograph will be. Their faces all on all the notes we spend.
8. The Kwame Nkrumah Mausoleum houses most of the memories we treasure and cherish as a nation
9. Every year on independence day, students replicate the independence march in front of thousands of people
10. The black star of hope and honour to all who thirst for liberty – National Anthem lyrics