The University of Ghana would from the 21st November commence the first semester examinations of the academic year 2015/2016. Here are some facts of this semester’s examinations.
1. University of Ghana for the first time in four years would finish the first semester examinations in the first week of December.
2. Chief Invigilators, Invigilators and Invigilating assistants are paid 80Ghc, 60Ghc and 20Ghc per examination session respectively.
3. Centres for examination are 15 including Ghana Commercial Bank Building (yet to be confirmed) which is situated outside the main gate of the Institution.
4. No examination paper is allowed to exceed three hours which is the maximum time for writing a paper.
5. Students are allowed to go through the paper minutes before the start of the examinations.
6. The only papers accepted in the hall is a temporary ID (resitters) from the Information centre and the Student’s proof of registration.
7. No one is allowed to leave the examination hall for 30 minutes after the paper has been given out and 15 minutes to the end of the examination paper.
8. Sport courses examinations are added to the exams timetable but are written at the Sports directorate.