Zlatan Ibrahimovic; after sending Sweden to the Euros yet again he made a quote which put the Danish team in their place after the match. We take a look at his quotes and see where this new one ranks in.
10. After his transfer to Barcelona, he didn’t really enjoy his time in Catalan. He made this statement after he felt he was used wrongly.
You bought a Ferrari but drive it like a fiat
9. Sweden failed to qualify for the 2014 World Cup, when queried about it on if he would watch the finals or not. This is what he had to say,
One thing is for sure, a world cup without me, is nothing to watch
8. Reporters asked him what he wanted to get his wife for her birthday. He replied,
Nothing……she has Zlatan already
7. After his transfer to PSG, Zlatan was in search of a new apartment and guess what he had to say.
We are looking for an apartment, if we do not find anything, then we will buy a hotel
6. After putting Denmark to the sword. This is what he told the Danes after the victory.
they said they would send me to my retirement. I sent the whole nation to retirement
5. Zlatan almost signed for Arsenal, Wenger said he should come for a trial. He replied,
No way, Zlatan doesn’t do auditions’
4. He was critized by Carew and he told the press in an interview that
what Carew does with a football, he does with an orange
3. At Barca, players were banned from driving their sports cars to training. This was his thought,
It was ridiculous – it was no one’s business what car I drive – so in April, before a match with Almeria, I drove my Ferrari Enzo to work. It caused a scene
2. Reporter: “You’ve got some scars on your face, Zlatan. What has happened?”
Well…I don’t know…you’ll have to ask your wife about that
1. He played against Henchoz (Liverpool defender). After a remarkable display, he had some few words for the defender.
First I went left, he did too. Then I went right, and he did too. Then I went left again, and he went to buy a hot dog.