University of Ghana release Payment module

The University of Ghana has released the payment module by which students can follow to pay their academic and residential user fees. The module which is 70-30 for academic user fees and 50-50 for residential user fee means students can pay up to 70% of the academic user fee in the coming semester and pay the remaining 30% in the next semester.

The same applies for the residential user fees with students paying 50% of the fees for this semester and 50% of the remaining durig the next semester. The University released these modules due to the constraints facing the University in terms of finances.

The agreement was made between the University’s board and the Students Representative Council of the University of Ghana.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

The Latest

Kuulpeeps is a social news, lifestyle and entertainment brand for the young Ghanaian. Kuulpeeps is leading millennials through the journey of discovering news, engaging with content and interacting with one another through the use of tailored content platforms, social media executions and new media.

What started primarily as a campus focused site is growing into a media brand focused on satisfying the curiosity of young people across different geographic locations and lifestyles. Kuulpeeps seeks to be the leading content brand for youth interaction in Ghana and beyond.


For sales inquiries:

To submit your articles or inquiries/reports to the editor:

To provide any other feedback:

Copyright © 2019 Kuulpeeps.

To Top