Ooo yes… the WASSCE results came and you got admitted into the university but you’re kind of nervous and feeling happy at the same time. Relax…its normal, its just Uni. Here are some 13 instances you can relate too as a university fresher.
o1. Omg!! It’s time for Uni already
2. You’re sad because you’ll miss home but your parents are very happy since you passed and got admitted to the uni
3. hmmm….I have heard a lot about Uni but how is it really going to be like?
4. You get to Uni on the first day,
6. ….You find out your roommates are all level 400’s
7. Or you get lucky and get level 100 roommates who are even confused than yourself.
8. You start missing home ‘cho’ anytime you get hungry
9. Then you start getting used to campus life after seeing your old mates and making new friends
11. 5th week in the University, I’m tired of lectures already
12. You start missing lectures and the lecturer starts checking for attendance. He later…
13. …gives a group work, then you suddenly realize your group members are lazy. Which means…
14. …you will end up doing all the work yourself
Welcome to level100.