15 random things from the Apple event you probably knew but should read about anyway
- The iPad pro is very big and it comes with the new Apple pencil for drawing; i guess.
- The Apple TV is not a real television set. It is a little black box so you need to buy a real television.
- The Apple TV remote has a Siri button that gets Siri to do all the work for you
- Siri on the Apple tv helps you skip scenes, search for specific episodes of shows or movies using actors, directors and many other components.
- The Apple TV has an AppStore
- You can get games from the AppStore and play them like you do on Wii or Kinect (I’m assuming you are fancy like that)
- The iPhone 6S and 6S plus have been launched in four colours; Silver, Gold, Space Grey & Rose Gold
- The only thing that changed about the iphone is
everythingthe introduction 3D touch.
- The iPhone’s 3D touch works like the right-click on the mouse. It allows you to select actions for an app without going into the app first and a ton of stuff that just affects everything on the phone.
- There was a lot of physics talk which concluded in; the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus have better cameras
- iPhone introduced their
subscription serviceupgrade program. Instead of buying an iPhone, you can pay a monthly fee perpetually so you get every new iPhone that is released.
- Remember how pictures in Harry Potter could move? You can have that on the new iPhones. It’s called Live Photos.
- Apple created a Move to iOS app for the Android store to help you move your stuff from an Android phone to your iOS 9 device.
- iPhone sales went up 60% globally in comparison to 8 % for the rest of the industry
- In China, sales went up 75% against a decline in sales by the rest of the industry
What's your reaction?